Allied homeowners insurance coverage
When you have homeowners insurance from Allied, you're covered against many disasters in your home. Your home insurance coverage can also protect you if someone gets hurt on your property.
Property insurance coverage
Allied homeowners insurance coverage can help repair your home in the event of a covered damage due to:
- Fire and lightning
- Windstorms and hail
- Smoke damage
- Freezing damage
You're also protected against a range of other things that aren't as common, and you should ask your Allied agent for our comprehensive list of homeowners insurance coverage. For example, if you live in a flood zone, you should carry adequate flood insurance. Your agent can help you determine if you are at risk and help you obtain coverage from the National Flood Insurance Program.
Liability insurance helps cover you if someone makes a claim of injury or property damage against you or your family. Your Allied homeowners policy helps protect you against:
- Claims for injury to others on or off your property
- Claims for property damage
- Liability defense costs
- Medical expenses for injuries to others
We like to reward you just for being an Allied Insurance customer. When you have Allied homeowners insurance, our important extras will pay for:
- Additional living expenses when a covered loss makes your home uninhabitable
- Debris removal after a covered loss
- Repairs to protect your property from further damage after a covered loss
- Replacement trees, shrubs, plants or lawn destroyed from a covered loss
- Fire department service charges to save or protect your property after a covered loss
- Coverage for forgery and counterfeit money and for a covered unauthorized use of credit cards and fund transfer cards
- Coverage for a second home or rental unit
Learn more and get a free quote
Your Allied insurance agent will work with you to design a policy with the right coverage for your needs.